DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
HP polls: CM Dhumal says he'll welcome people's decision
As trends showed reverses for BJP in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal on Thursday appeared prepared even for a defeat.
New Delhi: As trends showed reverses for BJP in Himachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal on Thursday appeared prepared even for a defeat. "Whatever people decide is good. It would be good if they support us, and good even if they don't. I will welcome the decision of people," he said when asked to react on the declining trends of his party's seat in the state.
Earlier when the trends showed that the BJP was leading in the state, Dhumal had voiced confidence of a victory in the polls. "I am very confident (for a win)," he had said. While Congress was leading on 29 seats, BJP after initial gains, slowed down to 23 seats in Himachal Pradesh's 68 member legislative assembly.
Asked whether BJP's performance declined due to factionalism in the party, Dhumal said, "I don't comment on issues related to the organisation in the media."
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Champions Trophy 2017: Through The Pages of History
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach