I don't love to see negative stories: Mamata
I don't love to see negativity. Even if there is negativity, you should try to see in positive sense, Mamata said.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday said she does not love to see negative stories.
"I don't love to see negativity. Even if there is negativity, you should try to see in positive sense," said Banerjee while addressing a programme in Kolkata.
In the last few months, there have been media reports on an alleged spurt in rapes but Banerjee and her cabinet have maintained that these were cooked up cases.
"If there is a crime, police should act strongly. But what can be done in the situation of cooked up cases. Since morning if you open news channels you will see stories of only rape and murder. It is being done to malign the government," said Banerjee.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology