DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I don't love to see negative stories: Mamata
I don't love to see negativity. Even if there is negativity, you should try to see in positive sense, Mamata said.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday said she does not love to see negative stories.
"I don't love to see negativity. Even if there is negativity, you should try to see in positive sense," said Banerjee while addressing a programme in Kolkata.
In the last few months, there have been media reports on an alleged spurt in rapes but Banerjee and her cabinet have maintained that these were cooked up cases.
"If there is a crime, police should act strongly. But what can be done in the situation of cooked up cases. Since morning if you open news channels you will see stories of only rape and murder. It is being done to malign the government," said Banerjee.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia