IAC protesters were mostly sacked Maruti workers: Haryana minister
Haryana Minister Randeep Surjewala claimed that the IAC workers were 'mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog' following the violence at its Manesar plant.
Chandigarh: Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala on Monday claimed that the India Against Corruption (IAC) workers who protested outside the Delhi residence of Lok Sabha MP Deepender Hooda were "mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog" following the recent violence at Manesar.
"The action of the protesters breaking police barriers and indulging in violence is undemocratic and deeply condemnable," the minister said in an official statement.
The protesters were mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog following the recent violence at Manesar earlier this year, he said on the agitation held on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century