DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IAC protesters were mostly sacked Maruti workers: Haryana minister
Haryana Minister Randeep Surjewala claimed that the IAC workers were 'mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog' following the violence at its Manesar plant.
Chandigarh: Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala on Monday claimed that the India Against Corruption (IAC) workers who protested outside the Delhi residence of Lok Sabha MP Deepender Hooda were "mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog" following the recent violence at Manesar.
"The action of the protesters breaking police barriers and indulging in violence is undemocratic and deeply condemnable," the minister said in an official statement.
The protesters were mostly workers dismissed by Maruti Udyog following the recent violence at Manesar earlier this year, he said on the agitation held on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande