IAC will now target the judiciary, says Kejriwal
Kejriwal said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
New Delhi: After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday. He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn't move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the Government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show