DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IAC will now target the judiciary, says Kejriwal
Kejriwal said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
New Delhi: After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday. He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn't move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the Government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli