DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Impotent, hawa hawai, bimbo': You won't believe what some of these trash-talking politicians said ahead of Lok Sabha polls
From calling their opponents deranged to comparing them to demons, politicians are keeping things classy this polls
From calling their opponents deranged and comparing them to demons, political candidates and their party members are keeping things classy this election season. A day after Bharatiya Janata Party's PM candidate Narendra Modi criticised Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar over the state of the hailstorm-hit farmers in Maharashtra, Pawar said Modi needs to be treated in a mental hospital for talking rubbish.
Earlier, BJP MLA Heeralal Regar, while addressing workers in Rajasthan's Tonk constituency threatened to strip Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Vice President Rahul Gandhi and send them back to Italy if the BJP came to power. Congress candidate Imran Masood from Saharanpur had threatened to 'chop Modi into pieces'. Here are more examples of politicians shooting off their mouth at election campaigns.
Recommended For You
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London