Improper words against PM unacceptable: BJP
BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said that Team Anna members will have to exercise control over their language.
New Delhi: The BJP on Monday asked Team Anna to exercise control over its language while criticising the Prime Minister, saying use of intemperate words against somebody holding the top post is not acceptable.
"Any use of improper words against the Prime Minister is not acceptable. Members of Team Anna will have to exercise control over their language," BJP spokesperson Rajiv Pratap Rudy said.
At the same time, the Opposition said the government needs to pay attention to the issues being raised by Team Anna and take appropriate steps to deal with them.
According to reports, Prashant Bhushan - eminent lawyer and member of Team Anna- had attacked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, alleging that he was not taking any action against erring and corrupt ministers in his Cabinet.
Team Anna has alleged that some ministers in the Manmohan Singh Cabinet are corrupt. It has also made direct allegations against Singh in the allocation of coal blocks when the Coal Ministry was headed by him.
Government has already refuted the charges levelled by Team Anna and insisted that the latter have no locus standi to make such allegations.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards