DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'In case my phone is tapped, they would enjoy the conversation'
BJP leader Jaswant Singh took a dig at the government over alleged tapping of phones of political leaders.
New Delhi: BJP leader Jaswant Singh on Wednesday took a dig at the government over alleged tapping of phones of political leaders, including Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee, saying those following his calls will 'enjoy' the conversation.
"If my phone is being tapped... I hope those who are tapping my telephone, they enjoy the conversation that we have," he said here.
He was reacting to questions from reporters after the launch of his book 'The Audacity of Opinion: Thoughts, Journeys, Musings'.
The Centre had rejected Mamata's charge that her phone was tapped when she was leading a movement at Nandigram nearly five years ago.
Singh's book is the volume of his writings that covers a broad spectrum and are a vivid reflection of the prevailing political scenario.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017