'In case my phone is tapped, they would enjoy the conversation'
BJP leader Jaswant Singh took a dig at the government over alleged tapping of phones of political leaders.
New Delhi: BJP leader Jaswant Singh on Wednesday took a dig at the government over alleged tapping of phones of political leaders, including Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee, saying those following his calls will 'enjoy' the conversation.
"If my phone is being tapped... I hope those who are tapping my telephone, they enjoy the conversation that we have," he said here.
He was reacting to questions from reporters after the launch of his book 'The Audacity of Opinion: Thoughts, Journeys, Musings'.
The Centre had rejected Mamata's charge that her phone was tapped when she was leading a movement at Nandigram nearly five years ago.
Singh's book is the volume of his writings that covers a broad spectrum and are a vivid reflection of the prevailing political scenario.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show