DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Inclined to contest AP polls: Nandamuri
The 51-year-old Telugu actor joined TDP and campaigned for the party in the last elections.
Anantapur: Telugu actor Nandamuri Balakrishna, son of former chief minister late NT Rama Rao, on Sunday announced his inclination to contest the next Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections.
The actor, who today participated in a Tollywood cricket match held for charity, told reporters that he would take a plunge into active politics to serve the people.
The Nandi award-laureate, who has acted in Telugu blockbusters like 'Goppinti Alludu', 'Narasimha Naidu' to name a few, is the brother-in-law of former chief minister and TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
The 51-year-old joined TDP and campaigned for the party in the last elections.
Balkrishna's daughter was married to Naidu's son Lokesh last year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Mobbed By Fans After India Beat Kiwis
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi