Inclined to contest AP polls: Nandamuri
The 51-year-old Telugu actor joined TDP and campaigned for the party in the last elections.
Anantapur: Telugu actor Nandamuri Balakrishna, son of former chief minister late NT Rama Rao, on Sunday announced his inclination to contest the next Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections.
The actor, who today participated in a Tollywood cricket match held for charity, told reporters that he would take a plunge into active politics to serve the people.
The Nandi award-laureate, who has acted in Telugu blockbusters like 'Goppinti Alludu', 'Narasimha Naidu' to name a few, is the brother-in-law of former chief minister and TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
The 51-year-old joined TDP and campaigned for the party in the last elections.
Balkrishna's daughter was married to Naidu's son Lokesh last year.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official