DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Inclusive growth can help us get rid of vote bank politics'
Various minority communities on Wednesday congratulated Modi for being elected as the CM for successive fourth term.
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday met representatives of minority communities, and said "inclusive development" alone would rid the nation of vote-bank politics.
A group of representatives of various minority communities on Wednesday called on Modi and congratulated him for being elected as the Chief Minister for successive fourth term, an official release said here.
Modi said during the meeting that he was uniting the entire population of the society "around the process of development, irrespective of their caste and community, with a view to make each one of them partners of progress, which alone could absolve the nation from the poisonous cycle of vote bank politics".
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO