Cabinet reshuffle to take place after October 14
The reshuffle was necessitated after key ally, the TMC withdrew its support to the UPA, leaving many of the ministries vacant.
New Delhi: The Cabinet reshuffle, that was expected to take place this week, has been postponed, say sources. The reshuffle will now take place after October 14, they add.
The reshuffle was necessitated after key ally, the Trinamool Congress (TMC), withdrew its support to the ruling coalition government, the United Progressive Alliance, (UPA), leaving many of the ministries vacant.
One of the key ministries to get a new head will be the Railway Ministry, which was left vacant after TMC leader Mukul Roy quit. The current head of the Railways is Union Minister CP Joshi, who has taken additional charge of the ministry.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks