DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cabinet reshuffle to take place after October 14
The reshuffle was necessitated after key ally, the TMC withdrew its support to the UPA, leaving many of the ministries vacant.
New Delhi: The Cabinet reshuffle, that was expected to take place this week, has been postponed, say sources. The reshuffle will now take place after October 14, they add.
The reshuffle was necessitated after key ally, the Trinamool Congress (TMC), withdrew its support to the ruling coalition government, the United Progressive Alliance, (UPA), leaving many of the ministries vacant.
One of the key ministries to get a new head will be the Railway Ministry, which was left vacant after TMC leader Mukul Roy quit. The current head of the Railways is Union Minister CP Joshi, who has taken additional charge of the ministry.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere