It could be lucky 13 for some Kerala politicians
Unlucky 13? That may not be the case for some politicians who fought the latest polls in Kerala.
Thiruvananthapuram: Unlucky 13? That may not be the case for some politicians who fought the latest polls in Kerala. Elections were held on April 13 to constitute the 13th state assembly and the vote count too will be taken up on May 13.
According to M K Damodaran, 57, who has been practicing numerology for 22 years, at the moment Leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy's lucky number is 4 - which is what the 1 and the 3 in 13 add up to.
"Chandy was born on October 31 (3 plus 1 equals 4), the election was held on the 13th, counting is on the 13th and it is going to be the 13th assembly. The 3 and 1 add up to 4," said Damodaran who retired from the state revenue service two years ago.
He also pointed out other factors.
"Chandy first became a legislator in the 4th Kerala assembly and has completed 40 years as a legislator. Also, note that Chandy became chief minister for the first time on August 31 (2004). What is to be noted is that 4 is not only Chandy's lucky number but it is his 'Fate Number' too," said Damodaran.
Damodaran said 4 is also a lucky number for union Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi, who belongs to the Congress. "Was it not in the news that Ravi had initially shown some interest in becoming the next chief minister of Kerala, if the Congress won the polls?" asked Damodaran.
He has been making correct predictions for a while now.
He had predicted through numerology that Indian cricket captain M S Dhoni would lift the World Cup months before the tournament began, and it was reported in the media too.
"Please also note that on May 17, 1999 I had correctly through numerology predicted that A B Vajpayee would become the prime minister. This was published in leading newspapers then," said Damodaran.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting