DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IT raids at actor Chiranjeevi's daughter's house
Income Tax sleuths have conducted raids at the premises of the elder son-in-law of Chiranjeevi.
Chennai: Income Tax sleuths have conducted raids at the premises of a son-in-law of actor-politician Chiranjeevi here, official sources said.
The raids were conducted at the residence of his businessman son-in-law Vishnu Prasad in a posh locality in the and I-T officials are learnt to have recovered cash running into a few crore, sources said.
Different teams of officials conducted raids at various properties in the city belonging to Prasad, Chiranjeevi's elder son-in-law and the raids which started on Friday went on till Saturday, sources added.
Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi, a Rajya Sabha member, has said he had nothing to do with the raids.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017