DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DA case: Andhra HC dismisses Jagan Reddy's bail plea
Jagan Reddy has been in jail since May 27, 2012 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court has dismissed the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets case. Reddy had earlier asked the CBI about the details of the progress in the investigation as CBI had filed an affidavit before the Supreme Court claiming that a comprehensive chargesheet would be filed after completing the probe expeditiously.
The high court had on December 24 rejected the statutory bail plea of Jagan who has been in jail since May 27 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
He has been lodged in Chanchalguda prison since his arrest by the CBI in the alleged disproportionate assets case.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh