DA case: Andhra HC dismisses Jagan Reddy's bail plea
Jagan Reddy has been in jail since May 27, 2012 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court has dismissed the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets case. Reddy had earlier asked the CBI about the details of the progress in the investigation as CBI had filed an affidavit before the Supreme Court claiming that a comprehensive chargesheet would be filed after completing the probe expeditiously.
The high court had on December 24 rejected the statutory bail plea of Jagan who has been in jail since May 27 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
He has been lodged in Chanchalguda prison since his arrest by the CBI in the alleged disproportionate assets case.
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi a Migratory Bird Who Left With my Money: Kapil Sibal
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Live
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake