Jagan DA case: ED attaches properties worth Rs 143 cr
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison.
Hyderabad: There is more trouble for YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy in the disproportionate assets case. The Enforcement Directorate has attached properties worth Rs 143 crore as part of the probe.
In March 2012, the CBI had filed a chargesheet stating that Jagan Reddy had amassed wealth by misusing his father's office when he was the Chief Minister.
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison, along with other accused including industrialist Nimmagadda Prasada and senior bureaucrat KV Brahmananda Reddy.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple