Jagan DA case: ED attaches properties worth Rs 143 cr
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison.
Hyderabad: There is more trouble for YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy in the disproportionate assets case. The Enforcement Directorate has attached properties worth Rs 143 crore as part of the probe.
In March 2012, the CBI had filed a chargesheet stating that Jagan Reddy had amassed wealth by misusing his father's office when he was the Chief Minister.
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison, along with other accused including industrialist Nimmagadda Prasada and senior bureaucrat KV Brahmananda Reddy.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology