DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jagan DA case: ED attaches properties worth Rs 143 cr
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison.
Hyderabad: There is more trouble for YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy in the disproportionate assets case. The Enforcement Directorate has attached properties worth Rs 143 crore as part of the probe.
In March 2012, the CBI had filed a chargesheet stating that Jagan Reddy had amassed wealth by misusing his father's office when he was the Chief Minister.
Jagan, arrested by CBI on corruption charges on May 27, 2012, is currently lodged in Chanchalguda Central Prison, along with other accused including industrialist Nimmagadda Prasada and senior bureaucrat KV Brahmananda Reddy.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong