DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DA case: Court to hear Jagan's bail petition
The Kadapa MP says this is a move by the CBI, Congress to ensure he is not be able to campaign for the bypolls.
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court is expected to hear YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy's bail petition on Thursday in the disproportionate assets case. The Kadapa MP is in judicial custody for 14-days.
Jagan says this is a move by the CBI and the Congress to ensure he is not be able to campaign for the crucial bypolls in Andhra Pradesh.
Jagan's mother YS Vijaya Lakshmi hit the campaign trail for bypolls following the arrest of her son .
Lakshmi also alleged that there is a conspiracy to defame him and demanded that the Centre and state government clarify doubts over the death of her husband YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Jagan is currently lodged in Hyderabad's Chanchalguda jail and will stay in jail till the eve of the crucial by-polls in the state, if not granted bail.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017