DA case: Court to hear Jagan's bail petition
The Kadapa MP says this is a move by the CBI, Congress to ensure he is not be able to campaign for the bypolls.
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court is expected to hear YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy's bail petition on Thursday in the disproportionate assets case. The Kadapa MP is in judicial custody for 14-days.
Jagan says this is a move by the CBI and the Congress to ensure he is not be able to campaign for the crucial bypolls in Andhra Pradesh.
Jagan's mother YS Vijaya Lakshmi hit the campaign trail for bypolls following the arrest of her son .
Lakshmi also alleged that there is a conspiracy to defame him and demanded that the Centre and state government clarify doubts over the death of her husband YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Jagan is currently lodged in Hyderabad's Chanchalguda jail and will stay in jail till the eve of the crucial by-polls in the state, if not granted bail.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology