Jaitley phone tapping: 4 accused sent to judicial custody
Investigators have also recovered data from private sleuth Anurag Singh's offices in the NCR.
New Delhi: In the Arun Jaitley phone spying case, four accused have been sent to 14-day judicial custody. Private detective Anurag Singh along with his aides Nitish, Neeraj and Delhi Police constable Arvind Dabas will be in judicial custody for another two weeks now.
The police claim that Delhi Police constable Arvind Dabas had misused the system password of an ACP to try and access the BJP leader's call records. The police further claimed that Dabas did this at the behest of Anurag Singh.
Investigators have now recovered data from the private sleuth's offices in the NCR. Dabas's bail application comes up for hearing on Thursday.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18