DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaitley phone tapping: 4 accused sent to judicial custody
Investigators have also recovered data from private sleuth Anurag Singh's offices in the NCR.
New Delhi: In the Arun Jaitley phone spying case, four accused have been sent to 14-day judicial custody. Private detective Anurag Singh along with his aides Nitish, Neeraj and Delhi Police constable Arvind Dabas will be in judicial custody for another two weeks now.
The police claim that Delhi Police constable Arvind Dabas had misused the system password of an ACP to try and access the BJP leader's call records. The police further claimed that Dabas did this at the behest of Anurag Singh.
Investigators have now recovered data from the private sleuth's offices in the NCR. Dabas's bail application comes up for hearing on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users