DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nitish's cavalcade rams into autorickshaw, 3 dead
Nitish Kumar was not in the convoy at the time of the accident in which seven policemen were also injured.
New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's convoy rammed into an auto rickshaw in Jamui on Monday, killing three villagers. Seven policemen were also injured in the mishap.
Nitish was not in the convoy at the time of the accident. The incident happened after the cavalcade dropped Nitish at Nawada after a rally.
Nitish Kumar has been addressing rallies demanding a special status for Bihar.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish