Janardhana Reddy's judicial custody extended
The court will hear the bail pleas of Janardhana Reddy and his personal assistant on April 27.
Bangalore: A CBI court on Tuesday extended till April 27 the judicial custody of former Karnataka Minister and mining baron G Janardhana Reddy and his personal assistant Mehfuz Ali Khan, arrested in connection with an illegal mining case.
Additional Civil and Sessions Court Judge and CBI special court judge B M Angadi passed the order after CBI moved an application seeking extension of custody.
Reddy and Khan, lodged in Bangalore central prison, were produced in court via video-conferencing.
The court will hear their bail pleas on April 27.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System