DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Javed Miandad wishes Bal Thackeray a speedy recovery
Javed Miandad said that he would pray that Bal Thackeary gets well soon and leads get a long life.
New Delhi: Former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad wished ailing Shiv Sena Bal Thackeray a speedy recovery on Friday while adding that their friendship was very old. Javed Miandad said that he would pray that Bal Thackeray gets well soon and leads get a long life. In a response to a question Miandad said that sports and politics should not be mixed.
Meanwhile, Manohar Joshi said that the Thackeray's condition is improving. "We are praying for him. His condition is improving due to medicines and prayers. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev also arrived at Matoshree to see the Shiv Sena chief while Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi also visited the Thackeray residence.
The 86-year-old Thackeray has been suffering from breathing problems. A huge crowd of Shiv Sena workers and leaders have gathered outside his residence in Mumbai after news spread that he was in a critical condition.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings