Javed Miandad wishes Bal Thackeray a speedy recovery
Javed Miandad said that he would pray that Bal Thackeary gets well soon and leads get a long life.
New Delhi: Former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad wished ailing Shiv Sena Bal Thackeray a speedy recovery on Friday while adding that their friendship was very old. Javed Miandad said that he would pray that Bal Thackeray gets well soon and leads get a long life. In a response to a question Miandad said that sports and politics should not be mixed.
Meanwhile, Manohar Joshi said that the Thackeray's condition is improving. "We are praying for him. His condition is improving due to medicines and prayers. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev also arrived at Matoshree to see the Shiv Sena chief while Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi also visited the Thackeray residence.
The 86-year-old Thackeray has been suffering from breathing problems. A huge crowd of Shiv Sena workers and leaders have gathered outside his residence in Mumbai after news spread that he was in a critical condition.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Dalit Boy Whose Video Went Viral Says Was Thrashed Because of Good Grades
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away