Jaya Bachchan complains as Congress MP clicks her photo in RS
Though Balmuchu sought an apology, Jaya Bachchan did not relent and said, "You will have to pay a price for this."
New Delhi: A Congress member on Wednesday created flutter in the Rajya Sabha as he apparently clicked actress-turned-politician Jaya Bachchan to which she objected. Pradeep Kumar Balmuchu of the Congress allegedly clicked the Samajwadi Party member using his mobile phone amid ruckus created by members of the SP, the DMK and the AIADMK over various issues.
Soon after Renuka Chowdhury, who was in the Chair, adjourned the House a little after 2 pm, Bachchan told her colleagues that Balmuchu was clicking pictures using his mobile phone which was unacceptable. After the objections, Balmuchu tried to delete the pictures from his camera.
Congress member Ambika Soni intervened and asked Balmuchu to feel sorry for his action. Balmuchu then went up to Bachchan to seek an apology, but she did not relent and instead said, "You will have to pay a price for this". Balmuchu then went back to his seat and with the help of another member deleted the pictures taken in his mobile phone.
Some other Congress members also tried to intervene and resolve the matter, which took place after the House had adjourned for an hour.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology