Jaya DA case: Defence witnesses cross examined
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income.
Bangalore: The Special Court, trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, was adjourned till Wednesday for further recording of defence witnesses' evidence and their cross examination.
Judge MS Balakrishna adjourned the case after six defence witnesses were cross examined.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was Chief Minister from 1991 to 1996.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1