DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaya DA case: Defence witnesses cross examined
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income.
Bangalore: The Special Court, trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa, was adjourned till Wednesday for further recording of defence witnesses' evidence and their cross examination.
Judge MS Balakrishna adjourned the case after six defence witnesses were cross examined.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was Chief Minister from 1991 to 1996.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?