DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
CBI raid at Marans house a 'conspiracy': Karuna
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa termed the CBI raid as an 'eyewash'.
New Delhi: A day after CBI raided the Maran brothers in the 2G case, DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Tuesday pledged full support to the duo, calling CBI raids on them a 'conspiracy'.
"News reports about me not supporting Dayanidhi and Kalanidhi Maran are wrong and disturbing, the DMK patriarch in a statement issued on Tuesday.
"I have already said it's a conspiracy against DMK. Murosoli Maran has given them both to me and we will face anything which bothers them legally. I'll support them. The same way I want Kani to come out," he said.
Meanwhile, his rival and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa termed the CBI raid as an 'eyewash' and meant to fool people.
She said it's unlikely that Marans will have any incriminating documents as it's been already four years since the scam came to light.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan