CBI raid at Marans house a 'conspiracy': Karuna
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa termed the CBI raid as an 'eyewash'.
New Delhi: A day after CBI raided the Maran brothers in the 2G case, DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Tuesday pledged full support to the duo, calling CBI raids on them a 'conspiracy'.
"News reports about me not supporting Dayanidhi and Kalanidhi Maran are wrong and disturbing, the DMK patriarch in a statement issued on Tuesday.
"I have already said it's a conspiracy against DMK. Murosoli Maran has given them both to me and we will face anything which bothers them legally. I'll support them. The same way I want Kani to come out," he said.
Meanwhile, his rival and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa termed the CBI raid as an 'eyewash' and meant to fool people.
She said it's unlikely that Marans will have any incriminating documents as it's been already four years since the scam came to light.
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes