DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaya to ensure Christians travel to Bethlehem
AIADMK to take steps to ensure devout Christians travel to holy Bethlehem, just like Muslims go to Mecca.
Nagercoil (TN): The AIADMK if voted to power after the April 13 assembly polls in the state would take steps to ensure devout Christians travel to holy Bethlehem, just like Muslims go to Mecca for the Haj pilgrimage, party
leader Jayalalithaa said here on Saturday.
"If the AIADMK alliance comes to power in Tamil Nadu after the polls, the government will help devout Christians travel to Israel, just like Muslims go for the Haj pilgrimage," she said, addressing an election meeting in Kanyakumari.
Coming down on the DMK government, she said its five year rule had only seen it rocked by the 2G spectrum scam, increase in power cuts, affecting agriculture and textile industries, unemployment and issue of poor quality rice to people
If her party alliance was voted to power, people would be assured of rule of law and provision of basic amenities, she said. She later arrived here and promised voters that Nagercoil Muncipality would be changed to Corporation and that an underground drainage system would be built.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users