DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
JDU leader files criminal defamation suit against Lalu
Singh has alleged that Prasad had made a derogatory reference to him and and another former MLC Sanjay Jha at a Parivartan rally on May 15.
Patna: A ruling JD(U) legislator in Bihar on Monday filed a criminal defamation suit against RJD President Lalu Prasad for allegedly using unparliamentary language against him.
JD(U) Legislative Council member Sanjay Singh filed the criminal defamation suit against the Rashtriya Janata Dal president in the court of Chief Judical Magistrate RK Yadav. It was admitted and listed for hearing on Tuesday.
Singh has alleged that Prasad had made a derogatory reference to him and and another former MLC Sanjay Jha at a 'Parivartan rally' here on May 15.
Singh, who had crossed over to Nitish Kumar's party from the LJP of Ramvilas Paswan, told PTI that Prasad was "using unparliamentary language against his opponents and lowering the dignity of politics out of frustration".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand