DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jethmalani case: HC notice to BJP members including Vajpayee, Modi
Ram Jethmalani is seeking damages worth Rs 50 lakh for being expelled from each member of the party.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has issued a notice to all Parliamentary Board members of the Bharatiya Janata Party including Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi in connection with former party leader Ram Jethmalani's case. The court has asked them to reply by January 30, 2014.
Ram Jethmalani had filed a defamation suit against the BJP's parliamentary board. He is seeking damages worth Rs 50 lakh for being expelled from each member of the party.
Jethmalani was expelled in May 2013 following his remarks against senior party leaders Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users