DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: JMM to meet Congress leaders in Delhi
Senior JMM leaders would meet Congress leaders in Delhi to discuss formation of a new government in Jharkhand.
Ranchi: Senior Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) leaders would meet Congress leaders in Delhi to discuss formation of a new government in Jharkhand, a party leader said on Tuesday.
"Our leaders Hemant Soren, Mathura Mahato, Champai Soren, Haji Hussain Ansari and Simon Marandi will go to Delhi to hold talks with Congress leaders for formation of an alternative government," JMM general secretary Shashank Sekhar Bhokta said.
"Congress leaders in the state have given indication and we are hopeful that the national party will protect democratic values," Bhokta, a member of the JMM core committee, said.
He claimed that Independent MLA Chamra Linda and the lone Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch MLA met party chief Shibu Soren and assured support in the event of an alternative government. Linda earlier supported the Arjun Munda government.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%