Jharkhand: JMM to meet Congress leaders in Delhi
Senior JMM leaders would meet Congress leaders in Delhi to discuss formation of a new government in Jharkhand.
Ranchi: Senior Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) leaders would meet Congress leaders in Delhi to discuss formation of a new government in Jharkhand, a party leader said on Tuesday.
"Our leaders Hemant Soren, Mathura Mahato, Champai Soren, Haji Hussain Ansari and Simon Marandi will go to Delhi to hold talks with Congress leaders for formation of an alternative government," JMM general secretary Shashank Sekhar Bhokta said.
"Congress leaders in the state have given indication and we are hopeful that the national party will protect democratic values," Bhokta, a member of the JMM core committee, said.
He claimed that Independent MLA Chamra Linda and the lone Jharkhand Janadhikar Manch MLA met party chief Shibu Soren and assured support in the event of an alternative government. Linda earlier supported the Arjun Munda government.
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells