DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cong MLA thrashes family for delay in giving way to his vehicle
The Congress MLA with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men, said witnesses.
New Delhi: Yet another instance of misuse of power by politicians was witnessed on the Jind-Hisar road in Haryana on Monday. An angry Congress MLA thrashed a family travelling in a car after they delayed giving way to the MLA's vehicle.
MLA Ramniwas Ghorela with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men. The family protested against the MLA and the blocked the Jind-Hisar road.
After hours of protest, the police was forced to lodge a complaint against the MLA. The Opposition is demanding his arrest.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017