Cong MLA thrashes family for delay in giving way to his vehicle
The Congress MLA with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men, said witnesses.
New Delhi: Yet another instance of misuse of power by politicians was witnessed on the Jind-Hisar road in Haryana on Monday. An angry Congress MLA thrashed a family travelling in a car after they delayed giving way to the MLA's vehicle.
MLA Ramniwas Ghorela with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men. The family protested against the MLA and the blocked the Jind-Hisar road.
After hours of protest, the police was forced to lodge a complaint against the MLA. The Opposition is demanding his arrest.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right