DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cong MLA thrashes family for delay in giving way to his vehicle
The Congress MLA with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men, said witnesses.
New Delhi: Yet another instance of misuse of power by politicians was witnessed on the Jind-Hisar road in Haryana on Monday. An angry Congress MLA thrashed a family travelling in a car after they delayed giving way to the MLA's vehicle.
MLA Ramniwas Ghorela with his security guards abused the women travelling in the car and also assaulted the men. The family protested against the MLA and the blocked the Jind-Hisar road.
After hours of protest, the police was forced to lodge a complaint against the MLA. The Opposition is demanding his arrest.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise