J&K: Omar Abdullah questions the silence on terrorists killing a boy
Militants chase an 18 year old boy in to a mosque & shoot him. Imagine the outrage if this had been done by security forces.
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah tweeted over the killing of 18-year-old Suhail Ahmad by terrorists in Sopore town, saying that there would have been a huge hue and cry if the attack had been carried out by security forces.
Omar Abdullah wrote on twitter: Militants chase an 18 year old boy in to a mosque & shoot him. Imagine the outrage if this had been done by security forces.
Terrorists on Tuesday night shot dead a teenage boy in Sopore area of Baramulla district in north Kashmir. Sohail Ahmed Sofi was shot dead by terrorists as he was coming out of a mosque after offering night prayers. No terror outfit has so far claimed responsibility for the killing. Sofi is believed to have been targeted for helping the security forces in organising sports events, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1