J&K: PDP to bring adjournment motion on Baramulla firing
A 25-year-old man was killed in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla on Tuesday.
Jammu: Main opposition Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday said it would bring an adjournment motion in the state assembly on Wednesday to discuss the Baramulla firing incident. The adjournment motion would seek suspension of normal business to discuss the situation arising out of the killing of a youth in Baramulla, a PDP spokesman said here.
A 25-year-old man was killed and four were injured in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla town of north Kashmir today.
Hundreds of residents of Baramulla town took to streets to protest what they alleged ransacking of their houses by the Army in the area.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House