DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
J&K: PDP to bring adjournment motion on Baramulla firing
A 25-year-old man was killed in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla on Tuesday.
Jammu: Main opposition Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday said it would bring an adjournment motion in the state assembly on Wednesday to discuss the Baramulla firing incident. The adjournment motion would seek suspension of normal business to discuss the situation arising out of the killing of a youth in Baramulla, a PDP spokesman said here.
A 25-year-old man was killed and four were injured in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla town of north Kashmir today.
Hundreds of residents of Baramulla town took to streets to protest what they alleged ransacking of their houses by the Army in the area.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017