J&K: PDP to bring adjournment motion on Baramulla firing
A 25-year-old man was killed in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla on Tuesday.
Jammu: Main opposition Peoples Democratic Party on Tuesday said it would bring an adjournment motion in the state assembly on Wednesday to discuss the Baramulla firing incident. The adjournment motion would seek suspension of normal business to discuss the situation arising out of the killing of a youth in Baramulla, a PDP spokesman said here.
A 25-year-old man was killed and four were injured in firing allegedly by security forces during protests in Baramulla town of north Kashmir today.
Hundreds of residents of Baramulla town took to streets to protest what they alleged ransacking of their houses by the Army in the area.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology