Jundal's police custody extended till October 3
Abu Jundal is in ATS custody in Nashik since September 11 in connection with a 2010 case.
Nashik: Terror suspect and 26/11 handler Abu Jundal's police custody was extended till October 3 by a court in Nashik on Monday. Jundal was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate AD Sawant amid tight security this morning.
Special Public Prosecutor Ajay Misar said Jundal's interrogation so far had elicited some information about his links with terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba.
Jundal is in ATS custody here since September 11 in connection with a 2010 case, in which Maharashtra ATS had raided a house in Satpur near here and arrested Bilal Shaikh alias Lalbaba, an alleged Lashkar member, and seized RDX and some other explosives.
According to Anti-Terrorism Squad, Bilal Shaikh and Himayat Baig, an accused in German Bakery blast, had undertaken a recce of Nashik's Maharashtra Police Academy and Devlali cantonment area, for planning an attack. Jundal was a
party to this conspiracy, ATS says.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar