Jundal's police custody extended till October 3
Abu Jundal is in ATS custody in Nashik since September 11 in connection with a 2010 case.
Nashik: Terror suspect and 26/11 handler Abu Jundal's police custody was extended till October 3 by a court in Nashik on Monday. Jundal was produced before Chief Judicial Magistrate AD Sawant amid tight security this morning.
Special Public Prosecutor Ajay Misar said Jundal's interrogation so far had elicited some information about his links with terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba.
Jundal is in ATS custody here since September 11 in connection with a 2010 case, in which Maharashtra ATS had raided a house in Satpur near here and arrested Bilal Shaikh alias Lalbaba, an alleged Lashkar member, and seized RDX and some other explosives.
According to Anti-Terrorism Squad, Bilal Shaikh and Himayat Baig, an accused in German Bakery blast, had undertaken a recce of Nashik's Maharashtra Police Academy and Devlali cantonment area, for planning an attack. Jundal was a
party to this conspiracy, ATS says.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution