2G case: Witness testifies in favour of DMK MP Kanimozhi
The CFO of KTV told court that Kanimozhi joined KTV at her father Karunanidhi's behest and she wasn't involved in its day-to-day affairs.
New Delhi: A key witness in the 2G trial has testified in favour of DMK MP and accused Kanimozhi. P Amritam, the Chief Financial Officer of KTV told the court that Kanimozhi joined KTV at her father Karunanidhi's behest and that she was not involved in the company's day to day affairs.
The CBI had alleged that Kanimozhi got the Rs 200 crore bribe money routed through Kalaignar TV.
Besides the cases of Kanimozhi, similar probe is underway under the provisions of the anti-money laundering Act against Swan Telecom promoter Shahid Usman Balwa's cousin Asif Balwa, Director of Kusegaon Fruits and Vegetables Pvt Ltd Rajeev Agarwal and Karim Murani of Cineyug Films (Pvt) Ltd.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly