2G case: Witness testifies in favour of DMK MP Kanimozhi
The CFO of KTV told court that Kanimozhi joined KTV at her father Karunanidhi's behest and she wasn't involved in its day-to-day affairs.
New Delhi: A key witness in the 2G trial has testified in favour of DMK MP and accused Kanimozhi. P Amritam, the Chief Financial Officer of KTV told the court that Kanimozhi joined KTV at her father Karunanidhi's behest and that she was not involved in the company's day to day affairs.
The CBI had alleged that Kanimozhi got the Rs 200 crore bribe money routed through Kalaignar TV.
Besides the cases of Kanimozhi, similar probe is underway under the provisions of the anti-money laundering Act against Swan Telecom promoter Shahid Usman Balwa's cousin Asif Balwa, Director of Kusegaon Fruits and Vegetables Pvt Ltd Rajeev Agarwal and Karim Murani of Cineyug Films (Pvt) Ltd.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen