DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
War crimes in SL: Kanimozhi seeks Govt's reply
Kanimozhi, who is facing trial for her alleged role in the 2G, was allowed by a Delhi court to attend Parliament.
New Delhi: DMK MP Kanimozhi, facing trial for her alleged role in the 2G spectrum allocation case, was allowed by a Delhi court to participate in the Budget session of Parliament.
Kanimozhi, who attended the proceedings in Parliament on Tuesday demanded an explanation from the government over its stand on the rights of Tamils in Sri Lanka. Kanimozhi also demanded action against alleged war crimes in Sri Lanka.
"We are fighting for the rights of Tamils in Sri Lanka. We want a clear answer from the government," Kanimozhi said.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere