War crimes in SL: Kanimozhi seeks Govt's reply
Kanimozhi, who is facing trial for her alleged role in the 2G, was allowed by a Delhi court to attend Parliament.
New Delhi: DMK MP Kanimozhi, facing trial for her alleged role in the 2G spectrum allocation case, was allowed by a Delhi court to participate in the Budget session of Parliament.
Kanimozhi, who attended the proceedings in Parliament on Tuesday demanded an explanation from the government over its stand on the rights of Tamils in Sri Lanka. Kanimozhi also demanded action against alleged war crimes in Sri Lanka.
"We are fighting for the rights of Tamils in Sri Lanka. We want a clear answer from the government," Kanimozhi said.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands