Kapil Mishra's Taunt Leaves Mehbooba Mufti In Tears
Mehbooba Mufti at the Delhi Tourism event in the National Capital.
New Delhi: Delhi Tourism Minister Kapil Mishra's attack on Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti at a press conference in the city asking her opinion on Burhan Wani and Afzal Guru left her in tears.
Directing his comments at Mufti, Mishra said: ‘It can’t be that you don’t accept Burhan Wani as a terrorist and then expect tourism to increase."
An emotional Mehbooba launched a counter attack making strong statements on increasing number of rapes in Delhi.
“Girls are very safe in Kashmir than any place in the world including Delhi,” countered Mehbooba.
Mishra questioned how are we to fight Pakistan if people are going to give shelter to terrorists in J&K.
"We can fight Pakistan, but how do we fight with people who give shelter to terrorists in J&K,” Mishra asked.
In response, Mebooba said: “Kashmir needs you, I don't know whether you need us. Biggest confidence building measure is if you visit our state; it will show that you trust us.”
Mishra left the venue, saying he does not want to share the dais with her after he was forced to stop his address following strong protests from some in the audience and officials accompanying Mufti.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly