DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: 'RSS doesn't intervene in governance'
The RSS said that it never supported anyone who had been accused in land grabbing cases.
Hubli: Embarrassed with the style of functioning of the state BJP government, infighting and accusations of land grabbing and court cases against leaders, the RSS tries to distance itself from the government, said the organisation never supported anyone who had been accused.
Addressing the media at the RSS convention in Hubli on Friday, national general secretary of the organisation Suresh Joshi said they expected good governance from any government.
If a need arose it would give suggestions and not intervene in governments' day-to-day affairs, he added. He said the RSS never supported anyone who had been accused, and added that at the same time no one should be blamed until he was convicted by a court.
"Let the courts decide the matters first, then we can express our opinion on those issue," he said in defence of BJP leaders accused in scams.
He averred reservation should be continued for those who were in need of it. Joshi said the convention was a camp for exercise, where issues of national interest were deliberated.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets