DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karunanidhi to meet Kanimozhi in Delhi today
Kanimozhi's son Adithya is also slated to accompany Karunanidhi to meet the arrested DMK MP.
Chennai: DMK president M Karunanidhi is expected to meet his daughter Kanimozhi, jailed for her alleged role in the 2G spectrum allocation scam, in Delhi on Friday.
According to sources, the 88 year-old DMK patriarch, his wife Rajathi and grandson and Kanimozhi's son Adithya are scheduled to leave by a government carrier on Friday evening.
Kanimozhi has been lodged in jail for almost six months and has been denied bail.
A Special CBI court is slated to pronounce its order on framing of charges in the 2G spectrum case on Saturday.
In the process of framing of charges, the court decides as to who among the accused has sufficient prima facie evidence against him/her to be put on trial.
The court will resume hearing on the bail applications of various accused, including that of Kanimozhi, from October 24.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions