Delhi Police trying to break up his protest: Kejriwal
Kejriwal on Saturday tweeted alleging that the police came and removed the stage and the tent.
New Delhi: With a few months to go for the Delhi elections, Aam Admi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal has raised the pitch against Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit. Kejriwal has alleged that the Delhi Police tried to break up his scheduled protest against rising water bills.
Kejriwal on Saturday tweeted alleging that the police came and removed the stage and the tent. Earlier he had alleged that the state government was conniving with power distribution companies to levy hefty power bills.
The Aam Aadmi Party convener also accused Dikshit of stalking an order of the DERC to cut power prices by 23 per cent in 2010. Kejriwal said that in May, 2010 the then DERC chief Berjinder Singh wanted to pass an order to reduce power tariffs but Dikshit asked them to withhold it.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Narendra Modi Meets National Blind Cricket Team