DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party to elect office bearers
Meanwhile, the meeting at Delhi's Samtha Sthal held earlier in the day proved to be disappointing as very few people turned up for it.
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party National Executive will meet later in the evening on Sunday to elect office bearers, sources said. Meanwhile, the meeting at Samtha Sthal held earlier in the day proved to be disappointing as very few people turned up for it.
The party had initially planned a rally, however, they were denied permission by the police leading to its cancellation. AAP is set to be formally launched on Monday. The event coincides with the fourth anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
Arvind Kejriwal has said that all those who would be present at Jantar Mantar at the time of the party's inauguration on Monday would be counted as the founding members of AAP.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar