Kejriwal to make another revelation today
In his last revelation, Arvind Kejriwal took on corporate giant Reliance and accused the government of crony capitalism.
New Delhi: India Against Corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal is all set to make yet another revelation on Friday. But there is still no word on who his latest target will be.
In the past month, Kejriwal has targetted Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra's land deals, External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid in an alleged embezzlement case and BJP President Nitin Gadkari in an irrigation scam.
In his last revelation, Kejriwal also took on corporate giant Reliance and accused the government of crony capitalism. Kejriwal questioned whether Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is succumbing to corporates under compulsion or out of ignorance. He also blamed the previous NDA government of providing undue benefits to the RIL in its regime.
Former Army Chief General VK Singh on Thursday said there was a need for thorough probe into the allegations made by Kejriwal with regard to corruption. "Kejriwal is levelling allegations of corruption because there are evidences to support them," Singh told reporters but refused to be part of IAC.
Earlier, activist Anna Hazare said that his former associate Kejriwal, who has taken a political plunge, has no greed for money but he could have greed for power. "It could be," Hazare said when asked whether he thinks that Kejriwal has greed for power.
"He has a social and nationalistic point of view and feeling of sacrifice. He thinks more about society and nation more than his family. He doesn't have greed for money," he said. Anna Hazare suggested that Kejriwal should exercise some restraint while targeting leaders, saying one should not attack all of them together as they will then gang up against him.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik