Kerala Assembly session to begin on Thursday
On March 2, there would be obituary reference on the demise of former Governor MOH Farook.
Thiruvananthapuram: The fourth session of the 13th Assembly would begin on Thursday with the customary Governor's address. On Friday, there would be obituary reference on the demise of former Governor MOH Farook.
Discussion on the motion of thanks to the Governor's address would be held on March 5, 6 and 8. On March 7, there will be no sitting in view of the Attukal pongala.
From March 9 to 18, there will be no sitting. On March 19, the final supplementary financial statement for the year 2011-2012 would be laid on the table at 9 am.
Presentation of Budget for the financial year 2012-13 and vote-on-account would follow. General discussion and voting on final supplementary demands for grants in the budget would continue till March 27.
On March 28, vote-on-account, discussion and voting, has been scheduled. On March 29, Appropriation Bill with respect to the final supplementary demands for grants in the budget would be presented. There will be no sitting on March 30. The session would conclude on April 4.
Speaker G Karthikeyan said that web casting of the Assembly proceedings was expected to be in place from this session. Web casting would be made possible with the cooperation of the National Informatics Centre (NIC). The renovation work of the electronic system in the House has been completed at a cost of Rs 5.88 crore.
Along with this, integrated computer controlled conferencing system, electronic voting system, live translation, closed-circuit television system, and video archival system have been installed.
At the media room, mediapersons' camera would get ambient audio output facility. The Speaker said the new audio visual facility installed on the floor of the House was done by Beyar Dynamic, a German company. Using the technology Revoluto Array, the microphones of the Speaker and others have been made stemless type. The voting system has three buttons.
Replacing the old cameras, eight new Sony cameras were installed to enhance the quality of the visuals. Of this, four cameras are 2/3" 3CCD full HD colour cameras. Three cameras would cover the well of the House.
All the proceedings in the House would be recorded and stored. Six Apple server computers would be used for this function alone.
All the visuals would be of telecast quality. In place of alpha numeric display, 103 inch 16:9 plasma display has been installed. In the hall, there are two 65" plasma displays. Three displays would exhibit the names of those speaking in the House, voting results, messages, and presentations.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18