DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
No rebels killed during my term: ex-Kerala CM
VS Achuthanandan's comments came after his CPM leader MM Mani alleged that the party had killed political rivals.
Thiruvananthapuram: Former Kerala Chief Minister VS Achuthanandan has hit back denying that political rivals were eliminated in the CPM during his term as the state secretary.
This came after party leader MM Mani, who is considered close party state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan, alleged that the CPM had killed political rivals in the past and would continue to do so.
The party is scrambling to limit the damage caused by its Idukki district chief's controversial remarks that came weeks after rebel leader TP Chandrasekharan was allegedly killed after floating his own party.
Achuthanandan had taken serious objection to the way the rebels were treated by the state leadership under Vijayan and had written to party General Secretary Prakash Karat seeking his intervention in the state affairs.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO