DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala polls: Achuthanandan, Chandy win
Kerala CM VS Achuthanandan has retained Malampuzha seat by a margin of over 23,000 votes.
Thiruvananthapuram: Both the incumbent Chief Minister and the probable chief ministerial candidate on Friday won their respective seats in Kerala.
Kerala Chief Minister VS Achuthanandan has retained Malampuzha seat by defeating Lathika Subash of Congress by over 23,000 votes.
Congress leader and UDF's Chief Minister probable Oommen Chandy has won from his pocket borough Puthupally for the ninth consecutive time.
The 67-year-old leader had won all the elections to the assembly since 1970.
Chandy had a two-year stint as Chief Minister in 2004-06 after the resignation of A K Antony owning moral responsibility for the Congress's defeat in the 2004 Lok Sabha elections.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?