Kerala: Pro-CPI(M) DYFI to launch 'secularism' campaign
The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism", a statement said.
Thiruvananthapuram: The pro-CPI(M) youth outfit Democratic Youth Federation of India would launch a campaign to "uphold secular culture" in Kerala from April 30 to May 8.
In a statement, DYFI state president M Swaraj and secretary TV Rajesh said the organisation would hold meetings across the state at the grassroot level. The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism," the statement said.
The UDF government in Kerala was taking a soft approach towards communal forces, it alleged.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be