DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kerala: Pro-CPI(M) DYFI to launch 'secularism' campaign
The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism", a statement said.
Thiruvananthapuram: The pro-CPI(M) youth outfit Democratic Youth Federation of India would launch a campaign to "uphold secular culture" in Kerala from April 30 to May 8.
In a statement, DYFI state president M Swaraj and secretary TV Rajesh said the organisation would hold meetings across the state at the grassroot level. The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism," the statement said.
The UDF government in Kerala was taking a soft approach towards communal forces, it alleged.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances