Kerala: Pro-CPI(M) DYFI to launch 'secularism' campaign
The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism", a statement said.
Thiruvananthapuram: The pro-CPI(M) youth outfit Democratic Youth Federation of India would launch a campaign to "uphold secular culture" in Kerala from April 30 to May 8.
In a statement, DYFI state president M Swaraj and secretary TV Rajesh said the organisation would hold meetings across the state at the grassroot level. The aim of the campaign is to "uphold secular culture and isolate religious terrorism," the statement said.
The UDF government in Kerala was taking a soft approach towards communal forces, it alleged.
- Pak Approaches World Bank to Mediate Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched