DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kolkata: Mamata's mother admitted to hospital
The condition of Gayatri Banerjee, who is in her 80s, is 'critical' and she is on ventilator support.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's mother was admitted to state-run SSKM Hospital on Friday owing to old-age related illness.
Trinamool Congress Medical Cell member Nirmal Majhi said the chief minister's mother, Gayatri Banerjee, was admitted to the hospital because of 'problems relating to old age'.
Majhi said the condition of Gayatri Banerjee, who is in her 80s, was 'critical' and she was on ventilator support.
Mamata visited her mother at the hospital late on Friday evening.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet