Kolkata: Mamata's mother admitted to hospital
The condition of Gayatri Banerjee, who is in her 80s, is 'critical' and she is on ventilator support.
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee's mother was admitted to state-run SSKM Hospital on Friday owing to old-age related illness.
Trinamool Congress Medical Cell member Nirmal Majhi said the chief minister's mother, Gayatri Banerjee, was admitted to the hospital because of 'problems relating to old age'.
Majhi said the condition of Gayatri Banerjee, who is in her 80s, was 'critical' and she was on ventilator support.
Mamata visited her mother at the hospital late on Friday evening.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game