DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kolkata: Pranab Mukherjee meets Mamata Banerjee
Pranab and Mamata had a one-on-one meeting at the VIP lounge of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport on Saturday.
Kolkata: President Pranab Mukherjee and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had a one-on-one meeting at the VIP lounge of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport on Saturday. There was no official word on what transpired at the meeting.
Pranab arrived by a special plane of the Indian Air Force at around 2.15 pm and was received by Governor MK Narayanan, the chief minister and high officials. He left by Air Force helicopter at 2.55 pm for Kirnahar, where he will stay with his octogenarian elder sister Annapurna Banerjee.
He will worship family deity Devi Durga at his village home at Mirati, 3 km away, for three days beginning Sunday. He will leave for Delhi on October 23.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere