Kolkata: Pranab Mukherjee meets Mamata Banerjee
Pranab and Mamata had a one-on-one meeting at the VIP lounge of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport on Saturday.
Kolkata: President Pranab Mukherjee and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had a one-on-one meeting at the VIP lounge of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport on Saturday. There was no official word on what transpired at the meeting.
Pranab arrived by a special plane of the Indian Air Force at around 2.15 pm and was received by Governor MK Narayanan, the chief minister and high officials. He left by Air Force helicopter at 2.55 pm for Kirnahar, where he will stay with his octogenarian elder sister Annapurna Banerjee.
He will worship family deity Devi Durga at his village home at Mirati, 3 km away, for three days beginning Sunday. He will leave for Delhi on October 23.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"