Karnataka: Another BJP MLA quits, governor yet to accept resignation
T Suresh is a BS Yeddyurappa loyalist. He submitted his resignation on Friday.
Bangalore: Another Bharatiya Janata Party MLA and BS Yeddyurappa loyalist T Suresh on Friday submitted his resignation. However, it has not been accepted yet as Speaker KG Bopaiah is not in Bangalore.
Officially, 12 MLAs have resigned and two resignations are still pending. The government now has only a wafer thin majority.
It is getting tougher for the state BJP government as it has the support of just 104 MLAs now. The Congress and the JD(S) have 97 MLAs in the Assembly. The Budget Session begins on February 4.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models