Karnataka: Another BJP MLA quits, governor yet to accept resignation
T Suresh is a BS Yeddyurappa loyalist. He submitted his resignation on Friday.
Bangalore: Another Bharatiya Janata Party MLA and BS Yeddyurappa loyalist T Suresh on Friday submitted his resignation. However, it has not been accepted yet as Speaker KG Bopaiah is not in Bangalore.
Officially, 12 MLAs have resigned and two resignations are still pending. The government now has only a wafer thin majority.
It is getting tougher for the state BJP government as it has the support of just 104 MLAs now. The Congress and the JD(S) have 97 MLAs in the Assembly. The Budget Session begins on February 4.
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Akhilesh Targeted By Stepmother, Black Magic Used: SP MLC
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released