Karnataka: Another BJP MLA quits, governor yet to accept resignation
T Suresh is a BS Yeddyurappa loyalist. He submitted his resignation on Friday.
Bangalore: Another Bharatiya Janata Party MLA and BS Yeddyurappa loyalist T Suresh on Friday submitted his resignation. However, it has not been accepted yet as Speaker KG Bopaiah is not in Bangalore.
Officially, 12 MLAs have resigned and two resignations are still pending. The government now has only a wafer thin majority.
It is getting tougher for the state BJP government as it has the support of just 104 MLAs now. The Congress and the JD(S) have 97 MLAs in the Assembly. The Budget Session begins on February 4.
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Irom Sharmila Meets Kejriwal, Seeks Advice on Fighting Manipur Polls
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution