DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka: Another BJP MLA quits, governor yet to accept resignation
T Suresh is a BS Yeddyurappa loyalist. He submitted his resignation on Friday.
Bangalore: Another Bharatiya Janata Party MLA and BS Yeddyurappa loyalist T Suresh on Friday submitted his resignation. However, it has not been accepted yet as Speaker KG Bopaiah is not in Bangalore.
Officially, 12 MLAs have resigned and two resignations are still pending. The government now has only a wafer thin majority.
It is getting tougher for the state BJP government as it has the support of just 104 MLAs now. The Congress and the JD(S) have 97 MLAs in the Assembly. The Budget Session begins on February 4.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?