DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
K'taka ministers should sent to be jail: Anna
Anna Hazare said that the ministers have to be removed from Assembly as they have insulted the Constitution.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare on Wednesday demanded the three BJP ministers who were caught watching porn inside Karnataka Assembly be dismissed from the House.
In a statement, Hazare said political parties were full of such people and these leaders are "dirtying the sacred temples -- Parliament and state assemblies -- of our democracy".
His reaction came following the resignation of Cooperation Minister Laxman Savadi and Women and Child Development Minister CC Patil to quit while Minister for Ports, Science and Technology Krishna Palemar was axed for allegedly providing the blue film to them.
"Today, parties are competing with each other in giving tickets to such people. Parties are full of such people. They are dirtying Parliament and state Assemblies. The future of the country is not safe in their hands.
"They (ministers) have to be removed from Assembly as they have insulted the Assembly. They have insulted the Constitution. They should be send to jail," Hazare said.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?