K'taka ministers should sent to be jail: Anna
Anna Hazare said that the ministers have to be removed from Assembly as they have insulted the Constitution.
New Delhi: Anna Hazare on Wednesday demanded the three BJP ministers who were caught watching porn inside Karnataka Assembly be dismissed from the House.
In a statement, Hazare said political parties were full of such people and these leaders are "dirtying the sacred temples -- Parliament and state assemblies -- of our democracy".
His reaction came following the resignation of Cooperation Minister Laxman Savadi and Women and Child Development Minister CC Patil to quit while Minister for Ports, Science and Technology Krishna Palemar was axed for allegedly providing the blue film to them.
"Today, parties are competing with each other in giving tickets to such people. Parties are full of such people. They are dirtying Parliament and state Assemblies. The future of the country is not safe in their hands.
"They (ministers) have to be removed from Assembly as they have insulted the Assembly. They have insulted the Constitution. They should be send to jail," Hazare said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology