DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Karnataka polls: PM to address two public meetings today
Manmohan Singh will first make a speech in Hubli and will then fly down to rural Bangalore to address another rally.
Bangalore: With just a week before the state goes to polls, campaigning in Karnataka picks up steam. After Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will start his tour of the state on Monday.
Singh will address two public meetings on Monday. He will first make a speech in Hubli, the most important city in north Karnataka which was a BJP stronghold till recently.
From Hubli, the Prime Minister will fly down to address the Gowda family bastion of Bangalore rural. The Congress is trying to mobilise over 50,000 people at both the places. In 2008, Singh had addressed a closed door meeting in Bangalore.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan