K'taka: Sreeramulu backs campaign for BSY as CM
B Sreeramulu, who won the recent Bellary Assembly constituency by-polls said he supports BJP MPs campaign to reinstate Yeddyurappa.
Bangalore: B Sreeramulu, who won the recent Bellary (Rural) Assembly constituency by-election, which he contested as an independent after quitting BJP, on Friday said he supported BJP MPs campaign to reinstate BS Yeddyurappa as Karnataka Chief minister or make him the state BJP President.
"I and my supporters fully support Yeddyurappa's reinstatement as Chief Minister. No one should be astonished if he becomes Chief Minister again," he told reporters during his first visit to Gadag after winning the byelection.
"Yeddyurappa is my political guru and there is nothing wrong if his supporters wants him back as Chief Minister," he said.
To a question, Sreeramulu said the BJP government in the state would complete its term and he did not have any plans to destabilise the party.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test