DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kumar Vishwas, Manish Sisodia shadowed, threatened: IAC
The IAC also claimed that Sisodia's wife was waylaid by some people who threatened her. An FIR has been filed.
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Sunday alleged that some suspicious persons entered the residential premises of its leaders Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas to threaten them and their families.
In a statement, the IAC claimed that about a dozen people came to Vishwas' residence on Sunday evening while he was talking to a news channel and gheraoed the house for about 30 minutes. The outfit claimed that after some time when a few guests arrived at Vishwas' house, the youth fled in their vehicles.
IAC also claimed that three youths had earlier entered the residence of Sisodia. The next day, Sisodia's wife was waylaid by some people and threatened her, it said. A complaint has been filed with police, the IAC said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong