DSP murder: Joint Director of CBI to visit Kunda today
The murder of DSP Zia-ul-Haque and two others is being investigated by the Central Unit of CBI from Delhi.
Lucknow: The Joint Director of the CBI will be visiting Kunda on Monday to inquire into the murders of DSP Zia-ul-Haque and two others. The murder is being investigated by the Central Unit of CBI from Delhi. The CBI is in the process of reconstructing the crime scene and will examine some high-profile names in the case in next two to three days including former minister Raja Bhaiya.
Dy SP Haque was found murdered on March 2 in Kunda village of Pratapgarh district in Uttar Pradesh. His family had alleged Raja Bhaiya's involvement following which the MLA had resigned as minister.
A ten-member CBI team had earlier questioned local police officers in Kunda on Saturday in connection with the murder of DSP Zia-ul-Haque a week ago. The Station Officer, who had called circle officer Zia-Ul-Haque, was questioned as were other policemen who were with him when he went to control a frenzied mob.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw